- Remove tough odors like pet odor, cooking odor
- Eliminate the mold on the wall and in the air
- Absorb long-term smells like smoke or mildew odor
- Kill virus to maintain healthy enviroments
- remove various types of air pollutants: dust, smoke, odors, pollen, bacteria, PM 2.5, germs, formaldehyde.
- Before ozone treatments, please do some cleaning in order to remove the source of the odors.Close the windows and doors. Make sure nobody and no pets are in the room.
- It’s highly recommended to set the timer and leave it in the room. Treatment time can be adjustable according to the room size and air quality.
- Exposed to high concentration of ozone can be harmful. Be assure to stay outside the room being ozone treated.
- You can take out your ozone generator and schedule an ozone treatment whenever you suffer from odor issues. Repeat it when air problems recurring.